In German Weissenhohe, a village in the district of Wyrzysk. It has 156 homes. There were 1601 inhabitants of which 1034 were Lutheran and 567 were Catholic. 567 were illiterate. The village has a Protestant church. It has a market four times a year. It has a railway station on the line between Pila and Bydgoszcz. It is about 39 kilometers from Pila. In the vicinity they have excavated urns of a pagan cemetery.
2) Bialosliwie – In German Flottwell. Crown land in the district of Wyrzysk having 2873 morgs of open area and four places: 1)Bialosliwie, 2) Schleinitz, 3) Muffling, and 4) Wydormuhle consisting of 13 homes. It had 227 inhabitants of which 93 were Lutheran and 134 were Catholic. 63 were illiterate. (Note: 1 morg = 1.2 acres.)
Source: Slownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1880, vol. 1, p.195]
This translation, by Jerry S. Kucharski, FIC, FICF, is used by permission of the author.