a village and manor farm in the Śrem district; the manor has 1112 acres (morgs), 24 houses, 302 people, all Catholic, 122 cannot read. The manor belongs to the area of Kornik and the owner is Działynski. The post office is in Kornik about 2 kilometers away; the train station is in Gądki about 6 kilometers away.
Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1881, vol. 2, p.269]
Submitted by Joseph F. Martin. Translated by Malgorzata Biela. Used by permission.