Dziewierzewo, 1.) A village in the powiat of Wagrowiecki containing 11 homes, 115 inhabitants, 105 Catholics, 10 Protestants , 49 illiterates. A Catholic Church is located here and belongs to the deanery of Lekinskiego. (Kalisz gubernia)
2.) D., A Dominion ( Manor Lindenbruck) 5669 morgs of cultivated lands and gardens, 10 homes 338 inhabitants, 20 Protestants, 318 Catholics 157 illiterates. There is a Post Office at Kcynia (Exin) about 5 km. distant, a railroad station at Osiek about 25 km. distant. Together with Graboszewo the property of the Moszczenski family. M. St.[udniarski]
Source: Słownik Geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego - Warsaw [1881, vol. 2, p.291]
This translation, by Jim Piechorowski, is used by permission.